Bamboo Care Instructions
(For unfinished / unpainted bamboo surfaces)
Indoor: To occasionally revitalize and restore shine:
1) Clean with damp sponge and let dry.
2) Rub with a mineral oil. Wipe off excess.
Outdoor: As with any type of wood exposed to the elements, it is best to protect your bamboo Tiki Toss.
1) Occasionally clean with a damp sponge and let dry.
2) If dirt or mildew has accumulated, scrub with abrasive side of sponge and let dry.
3) Protect with your finish of choice.
* Oils, such as Teak Oil, will require more frequent application.
* Urethane or lacquer coatings will offer longer lasting protection.
** When using products to care for indoor or outdoor applications, always follow the directions of the product's manufacturer.